When Lil Peep handed away final November, he left behind the sequel to his debut album, 2017’s Come Over When You’re Sober Part 1. The aptly titled Come Over When You’re Sober Part 2 arrived final week and has now made its Billboard 200 entrance within the Top 5 for the week ending November 15.
Trippie Redd’s A Love Letter To You three additionally landed within the Top 5 for its first week, whereas Lil Durk’s Signed To The Streets three cracked the Top 20.
Elsewhere on the chart, Metro Boomin’s Not All Heroes Wear Capes took a 47 p.c dive in gross sales after debuting at No. 1 final week and Travis Scott’s Astroworld noticed a 2 p.c bounce.
Trippie Redd’s A Love Letter To You three has pulled in some respectable streaming numbers this week. With 83,732 complete album equal models, 10,598 pure album gross sales and a streaming depend of 108,756,689, the undertaking has entered the chart at No. three.
The third installment of the mixtape collection follows A Love Letter To You 2, which peaked at No. 34 final 12 months. Trippie’s debut studio album, Life’s A Trip, was launched in August and debuted at No. four with over 72,000 complete equal models bought in its first week.
But Nobody’s Home
It’s been roughly one 12 months since Lil Peep misplaced his life to a drug overdose on the ripe age of 21. But, as they are saying, artwork lives eternally. With 81,233 complete album equal models, 42,504 pure album gross sales and a streaming depend of 58,955,369, Come Over When You’re Sober Part 2 has landed at No. four.
Come Over When You’re Sober Part 1 was launched final August and didn’t initially chart. Following his loss of life, the undertaking earned Peep his first Billboard 200 album since launching his profession. In the week after his passing, the album entered the chart at No. 168 and peaked at No. 38.
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Lil Durk’s Signed To The Streets three has additionally made its Billboard 200 debut. With 29,497 complete album equal models, three,362 pure album gross sales and a streaming depend of 33,743,165, the undertaking hit No. 17.
Although Durk has dropped a handful of mini tasks alongside the way in which, Signed To The Streets three marks Durk’s first correct launch since 2016’s Lil Durk 2x, which peaked at No. 29 upon its preliminary launch. It additionally follows the final installment within the collection, Signed To The Streets 2, which got here alongside in 2014.
Top 10 Billboard 200 Rap & R&B Albums For The Week Ending 11/15/2018
Note: The first quantity under is that this week’s “complete album equal models” depend, an intersection of album gross sales, single gross sales, and streams applied by Billboard’s new ranking system. A pure album gross sales determine is offered in daring in parenthesis and details about every album’s streaming depend is offered in brackets.
- Trippie Redd — A Love Letter To You three — No. three — 83,732 (10,598) [108,756,689]
- Lil Peep — Come Over When You’re Sober 2 — No. four — 81,233 (42,504) [58,955,369]
- Metro Boomin — Not All Heroes Wear Capes — No. eight — 52,004 (846) [71,122,239]
- Drake — Scorpion — No. 9 — 42,692 (2,122) [54,605,682]
- Travis Scott — Astroworld — No. 10 — 40,758 (1,517) [52,495,895]
- Lil Wayne — Tha Carter V — No. 11 — 39,511 (three,979) [45,490,026]
- Lil Baby & Gunna — Drip Harder — No. 13 — 37,498 (287) [54,745,769]
- Post Malone — Beerbongs & Bentleys — No. 14 — 35,636 (2,131) [45,782,411]
- Lil Durk — Signed To The Streets three — No. 17 — 29,497 (three,362) [33,743,165]
- XXXTENTACION — 26,303 (1,098) [40,266,274]